Dear friends of the Canary
Wow. I have just realized that it is the 1st of December today. Time definitely flies. I barely got used to the idea that it was November and now this: the year is basically over and so are 6 months of blogging on WordPress. Let me tell you, honored friends of the Canary, it’s been an entirely positive experience sharing my observations with an amazingly diverse blogging community, and I almost feel I have made some real ‘virtual’ friends out there. All an illusion, an artificial world that has nothing to do with reality? Nah, not entirely. It’s a sphere in between, which continues to be fun to explore. I seriously enjoy your feedback and our exchanges. So thanks for this.
The Canary will switch continents tomorrow and, then, provide you with what I hope to be interesting winter observations from Berlin.
Here’s an overview of what’s been cooking in November (click here for more observations-of-the-canary):
Have a lovely Sunday, y’all.
… three hours ago in Downtown Nairobi.
… impersonating a Labrador.
- Exposing Kenya’s security loopholes (edition.cnn.com)
- New security footage shows soldiers taking items from stores during Kenya mall siege (globalnews.ca)
- UN Security Council Rejects Challenge to ICC Kenya Trial (voanews.com)
- Kenya urges Africans to support ICC changes (capitalfm.co.ke)
- Kenya’s diplomatic delusion gets deeper (csmonitor.com)
- Video suggests Kenya troops looted Westgate (thedailyblogreport.wordpress.com)