Wow. I am flattered.
I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Suzie81’s Blog. Suzie’s Blog is fun, VERY versatile, thoughtful and creative; and you should definitely check out what she has to say.
The rules for this are:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog.
2. Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Drrrrrrumroll – so these are my fifteen nominees:
And here are the seven (semi-) interesting things about me aka ‘The Canary’:
1. I am a wanderer and have traveled the world quite a bit. In the past fifteen years, I haven’t stayed at one place for longer than two years in a row. Only recently, I have started to develop a desire to settle down somewhere nice for a while. Maybe even for a loooong while.
2. I am interested in just about everything relating to human culture without being overly philanthropic.
3. I adore my two furballs.
4. And, OF COURSE, my partner in crime, who is the greatest ‘thing’ on the planet.
5. I got two borderline embarrassing tattoos when I was 18 (needless to say, I felt extremely cool back then) which were recently covered up by an excellent NY tattoo artist…with a firework of colors.
6. I tend to grunt when I have to laugh really hard. Not very lady-like, I know.
7. And, finally, I am craving delicious Lebanese food right now. I know, this must be – by far – the most interesting thing you would like to know about me.