… three hours ago in Downtown Nairobi.
… impersonating a Labrador.
- Exposing Kenya’s security loopholes (edition.cnn.com)
- New security footage shows soldiers taking items from stores during Kenya mall siege (globalnews.ca)
- UN Security Council Rejects Challenge to ICC Kenya Trial (voanews.com)
- Kenya urges Africans to support ICC changes (capitalfm.co.ke)
- Kenya’s diplomatic delusion gets deeper (csmonitor.com)
- Video suggests Kenya troops looted Westgate (thedailyblogreport.wordpress.com)
Still looking for a suitable day-care center for your little one?
… and totally unimpressed by the brouhaha around her, she hurriedly crossed Union Square. Her gaze was firm and her mind seemingly set on things that were way more important to her than that very moment in the heart of Manhattan in late October.
Understatement is the new black.
Oy! I was told it’s rude to point at people with your finger?! Yeah ok, it is probably also rude to zoom in on people while they are trying to cross the street. As you can see, I clearly got busted that time. However, ironically, I wasn’t even interested in taking a picture of the guy and his girlfriend but the mother and her kids in front, which is why they are in focus and ‘Mr. Finger’ is not. In any event, I thought I’d share this with you. While this is not a great photograph, it documents a not-so-rare experience of those of us who walk the cities and shoot their people. Jeez, this sounds awful … but you know what I mean.